By Kim DuBrul
Friday, September 22, 2017
61 Summit Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Get ready for the event of the year where you will get to find out how women at the top of their game (not just in business, but in all facets of life) are getting things done and taking care of themselves, others, and achieving dreams! We’ll ask and learn things like…
- What’s your biggest strength and how you use it?
- How do you stay productive?
- What’s your daily schedule juggling multiple “lives”?
- Best tips, rituals and habits?
- What was the moment you were most brave?
- What time do you get up in the morning?
- What are you reading? What book has impacted you most in your life?
…and so much more. These questions are just the tip of the iceberg! Your host Kimberly DuBrul will be using her best questioning skills to allow the jewels of wisdom that each of these women have to share to come out in a big way. You, too, will have the opportunity to ask questions. Come to be inspired and to connect! See how your unique gifts and talents are just that… YOURS! And how each of these women embraces who they are too and puts their unique gifts and talents into action.
- Lara Allen, Owner of ECCO Clothing Boutique
- Sara Byers, President of Leonardo’s Pizza
- Sarah DeGray, Founder and CEO of REV Indoor Cycling
- Eva McKend, Evening Anchor at WCAX-TV
- Mary Powell, CEO at Green Mountain Power
- Lisa Ventriss, President of Vermont Business Roundtable
- Honorable Nancy Waples, Vermont Superior Court Judge
- Alayna Westcom, Autopsy Technician and Miss Vermont 2015
What to Expect:
Upon arrival you will be given a workbook, so be ready to take great notes and to NETWORK! Come determined to make great connections with others who are amazing, just like you! Your workbook will contain panelists recommended reading and resources and exercises you can take with you to continue the journey after the event has ended.
Continue to follow this Facebook page and event for ideas about how you can get super prepared leading up to the event, too.The whole experience will give you a fresh way to start the last quarter of the year and finish the year strong!
Check-in and networking starts at 8:00, a light breakfast with coffee and tea will be served and the event ends at noon.
Pricing: $75 per person
10% of the proceeds will go to the Love Light Compassion Foundation (lovelightcompassion.org)
Call or email Kim DuBrul with questions.